Merlin C945 3 channel "bear claw" Mini Remote Control
Merlin 3 channel mini remote 433.92Mhz AM
Compatible with the following Garage Door Motor Models:
Rollerace MR60, MR600, MR600A, MR650
MR800, MR800A, MR850, MR1000
MT5580, MT5580P, MT60, MT60P
MT230, MT600, MT800, MT1000
MT3850, MJ3800, M3800R
MGA600, MGL300, MGL400
Merlin's unique Bear Claw design in a Black case with 3x Green buttons
Transmitter Frequency 433MHz
Key ring size
A compact three button key ring transmitter, featuring the 3 channel “bear claw” mini-remote (AM)
Trasmitter: AM Trasmission
New code every use
over 100 billion code to choose from
Power supply: 10A20 (3) battery
Batteries and Instructions Included
MR600 MR650 MR800 MR850 MT5580 MT60 MT600 MT1000
Controls up to three different doors or gates. Suitable for pocket, or key chain.
MERLIN +2.0 E945M GARAGE DOOR REMOTE OPENER
1. Identify your Garage Door unit.
2. Remove the light cover to reveal the receiver board.
3. Locate the Orange or Purple ‘Learn’ or ‘LRN’ button.
4. On your new remote press & hold the button that you wish to program to the door.
Continue to hold the button through step 5.
5. While still holding the button on your remote press & release the ‘Learn’ / ‘LRN’ button on the receiver board.
6. Release the button on your remote.
7. If successful, the motor light will flash to indicate the remote has been programmed.
8. Test the new remote to check programming has been successful.
- Written by Affordable Garage Doors
- Parent Category: Garage Door Remote
- Category: Garage Door Remotes
- author: Affordable Garage Doors Gold Coast